Easy travel to KL Sentral via LRT or Monorail. A non-profit organisation requires the professional skills of an experienced senior management person.
- Attractive annual package
- Based in Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur
- International non-profit organisation
The National Council of YMCAs (Young Men’s Christian Association) in Malaysia is looking for a General Secretary to guide and spearhead its work nationally and internationally.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing the strategic plan of the organisation including raising funds in support of its programmes and projects. You will be required to work in partnership with other organizations and churches in promoting the National Council.
This position of General Secretary is on a full time basis and will be based in the National Council Office in Kuala Lumpur.
The candidate should :-
- Be a Christian graduate
- Possess good team leadership, communication, planning and interpersonal skills
- Preferably possess relevant experience working in a NGO