Posted on 10-Oct-2013
How to Participate?
To join this competition, participants simply need to provide written articles, provide photos (and even videos) of a BB event or do a write-up of any BB related topics (eg. Company level: Enrolment, boot camp, outings, etc. State Level: NCOs’ Training, Founders’ Day, etc. National: Pesta, et or even BB related special features). For every entry submitted, points will be awarded to the participant and the company he/she is from. The participants with the most number of points wins the competition!
Duration of competition – 11 months (1st November 2012 – 1st October 2013)
1st PRIZE – Latest iPAD* + WiFi
2nd PRIZE – Latest Samsung Galaxy Tab* + WiFi
1 x LCD Projector
1. Can be first person or third person perspective of report writing.
2. At least 3 pictures (maximum 15), which will shortlisted and selected by the editor.
3. Report needs to contain the minimum amount of facts of a event as follows:
4. Minimum word count : 300* words
5. Maximum word count : 1500* words
*Article will be edited
6. Submissions must be sent in Microsoft Word Format and pictures to be sent SEPARATELY (do not attach in MS Word document, unless it is for editors reference) in high-resolution jpeg/jpg format. Please include captions (brief write-up) for each picture
7. Types of articles
8. Send your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tip: When you write a story or a report, you would want your readers to know and appreciate what you are talking about. Put yourself in your readers shoes – what would you be interested to know? How would you not make someone bored with what you’ve written
Each time a participant submits an article, 10 KUL Points will be awarded to both the participant and the company. Towards the end of the competition, the participant with the most number of points wins. Hence, the more articles you write, the higher the chances for you and your company to win!