Posted on 28-May-2019
The Kuala Lumpur Council is committed to life coaching young people by providing a positive Christian role model to lead fun-filled, creative weekly activities within a balanced programme that is both skills and values-based, to maturing into rich moral characters.
We are looking for passionate or mission-minded individuals to serve, assist and to lead our long-established, progressive, uniformed organization, as it adapts to meet the needs of young people in today’s community.
The individual will be empowered to overseeing the implementation of our Council's plan and assist in planting the seeds of BB at various church denominations.
*Allowances will be provided.
He/She will be reporting to the Commissioner and will assist in the overall operations, planning, and implementation of KLBB training, activities and events.
We offer project-oriented tasks, flexible working hours along with other benefits which will be informed during interview(s).
The candidate, Male or Female, should possess the following: -
1. Possesses good team leadership, communication, planning, administrative and interpersonal skills
2. Proficiency in English language (Competency in Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese will be an asset)
3. Computer literacy (Microsoft Office and/or Adobe applications etc.)
4. Preferably with experience in an NGO or uniformed organization
5. Have own mode of transportation
6. Age 18 & above
Interested candidates can email their resumes or send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org